Working Toward a Clean Energy Future
Charting the future of energy takes a different kind of corporation. Headquartered in Boston’s Innovation District with a presence in five countries, EnerNOC is one of the leading global developers and providers of intelligent energy management applications—and we have big plans ahead. Throughout our organization, our team of over 750 people our people are committed to helping EnerNOC grow, evolve, and thrive—and to bringing their wide-ranging talents to bear on today's energy challenges.
Since inception, the EnerNOC team has been comprised of bright, relentless, and good players. We are always seeking talented people with a passion for making a difference to bring a different set of skills, ideas, and perspectives to our rapidly developing organization.
To jumpstart your career in reshaping the future, view our current job openings. Join us and help change the way the world uses energy!
EnerNOC: Changing the Way the World Uses Energy
Resumes pour into EnerNOC, and we're consistently ranked as one of the best places to work.
- Data Scientist - Boston, MA
- Description: EnerNOC, a leading provider of demand response and energy efficiency solutions, has an immediate need for a Data Scientist to join our world-class Engineering organization. As part of the newly created Data Science, Analytics and Visualization (DSAV) Group within Engineering, focusing squarely on big data, algorithm development, deep analytics, and master data management, EnerNOC is seeking a creative technolo...
- Director of Software Engineering - Boston, MA
- Description: EnerNOC has an immediate opening for a Director of Software Engineering, to drive software development of the EnerNOC Energy Management Application Platform. As Director of Software Engineering, you will provide management and technical leadership in the design, development, and quality assurance of EnerNOC’s flagship applications. This position reports to the VP of Engineering. Essential Duties: Recrui...
- Data Quality Intern - Boston, MA
- Description: EnerNOC, a leading provider of demand response and energy efficiency solutions, has a need for a Data Quality Intern to join our world-class Energy Markets & Data Quality organization.The mission of the Data Quality Team is to ensure that EnerNOC has complete and accurate electric readings for our DemandSMART and EfficiencySMART customers. For demand response, EnerNOC is compensated and in turn compensates...
EnerNOC Founders Talk about the Vision and Mission that Started It All
EnerNOC - Get More from Energy
Killer Applications of the Smart Grid